Oil of the Week – Helichrysum
As my husband from mowing grass last week, he hit some rocks and one hit his ankle that created an awful gash on his ankle. Thankfully I was there, ran to get the bottle of Helichrysum and immediately put 2 drops over the gash. The bleeding immediately stopped.
Because the gash was so bad, he should have had a huge bruise, but a bruise never appeared! 👊🏻 I keep telling him how amazed I am that the oil worked so well, and he said, “Why are you surprised? You’re the one who always tells people how amazing they are!” 😂 He has a point! It’s fun that I’m still shocked at how just a drop or two can make all the difference.
- To Reduce Bleeding – If you cut yourself, place one drop of Helichrysum on the wound. Of course, if it’s deep enough to warrant stitches or a doctor’s visit, please head to the hospital.
- Bruising – Rub 1 drop of Helichrysum on the area of concern. Do this as soon as possible for the best results.
- For an Abscessed Tooth – If you’ve got a tooth issue, but you’re waiting to get into the dentist for him or her to take a look, rub 1 drop of Helichrysum on the gums around the infected tooth.
- For liver support – Rub 1 drop of Helichrysum over the liver each day. If you struggle with thyroid issues, remember, it’s very important to keep the liver working at it’s optimum level because that’s where most of the T4 is converted to T3. Castor oil packs are also super helpful to help the liver detox and to support the thyroid.
- Nose Bleeds – Rub 1 drop of Helichrysum over the nose.
- Gallbladder support – Rub 1 drop of Helichrysum over the gallbladder each day.
- To reduce scarring and appearance of wrinkles – Rub 1 drop of Helichrysum over the area of concern.
- Lymph Drainage – Rub 1 drop of Helichrysum on the bottoms of the feet each day. Remember, the lymphatic system helps the body detox and it doesn’t have a pump. So, daily movement is necessary to keep the lymphatic system draining properly.